JOIN one of the largest speed networking mixers in Southern California and meet local professionals one on one! Hosted by the Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber, this is one of the greatest ways to promote your business and make new friends at the same time. Grab your favorite quencher and jump on in with other Malibu Chamber members to the Joint Thirsty Thursday Speed Networking Happy Hour from 4pm to 5pm.
This is a virtual networking happy hour. Break-out rooms with one other attendees change every few minutes!
Make sure you hit the final Register button!
· Be online at least 5 minutes before to check your mic and video. This will work best if you have your video on!
· Treat your screenname like your name badge. Rename yourself by clicking on the ellipses on your screen, or using the participant panel and right-clicking on your name. Consider renaming yourself to include your business. For example, “Jane Doe – Valley Lighting”
· Feel free to use a virtual background. This is a great way to market your business or share a bit about who you are!
· Gallery view will allow you see multiple people at once on a grid. Speaker view will enlarge the speaker’s image and will automatically switch to any speaker.
· Please mute yourself unless you are speaking. Be aware that any sounds in your environment are broadcast to everyone in the meeting.
· To temporarily unmute yourself, hold the spacebar down while you are speaking.
· Use the chat box to give other attendees information & links about your business. Be sure to save the chat at the end of the event by clicking on the 3 dots or “More” in the chat box and it will give you the option to save the chat.