- Community Services
Olivia Is Malibu-Centric. She Was Born And Raised In Central Malibu, Where Her Parents Still Reside. She Attended Our Local Schools (MJC&S, Webster Elementary, Malibu High School) And Now Lives Here With Her Husband And Three Children.
Olivia has a lifelong history of service to Malibu:
• Because of her community activism, she was elected Honorary Mayor of Malibu by her high school peers
• She went on to work as staff writer and assistant editor for The Malibu Times newspaper for three years, covering Malibu politics, schools, business and environmental issues
• After receiving her Master's degree from Columbia University in New York City, she returned to Malibu and accepted the position of the City's Media Information Officer
Olivia understands the unique problems facing both rural west Malibu and the more suburban east Malibu. Her wide range of experience gives her the ability to solve those problems.
- Prevent the MRCA from illegally accessing public trails and beaches through private, residential roads in neighborhood
- Protect Malibu residents from FEMA's calamitous plan to destroy property values Require FEMA to work with local Mali
- Put strict restrictions on all short term rentals Fashion an ordinance that holds owners responsible for tenants' beh
Interested in Advertising?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!