Pacific Fire Attorneys
We are a team of Southern California-based lawyers that pursue wildfire cases on behalf of individual homeowners, renters, businesses and farms against power utility companies when they cause wildfires. Together our team has handled over 25 different wildfire cases and have decades of experience.
Our experience in wildfire litigation is unlike any other law firm. Courts across California have appointed our principals into leadership of the major wildfire cases in this past decade. We have a deep history fighting for our clients against Southern California Edison (“SCE”), which includes four ongoing cases involving the Thomas Fire and Montecito mudslides in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties, the Holiday Fire in Goleta, the Round Fire near Bishop, and now the Woolsey Fire.
Even if you have insurance, our clients almost certainly find that they will not be fully reimbursed for:
- The total cost to rebuild
- The total cost for your damaged trees, landscaping and other vegetation
- The loss in value of your property
- Damaged or destroyed personal property
- Loss of cherished possessions
- The value of your time dealing with fire-related tasks
- Personal injuries related to the fire, and
- The annoyance, discomfort and emotional aspects of what you are going through.
We pursue these damages through legal action.
We understand that your damages are unique to you, and we treat each case with the individual care and attention it deserves.