DigiMarCon America 2020 - Digital Marketing Conference
DigiMarCon America 2020 is your chance to ... - Hear from some of the most audacious and thought provoking speakers in the digital marketing industry. - Gain insight into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices to move your business to the next level. - Network with thought leaders, collaborate with your peers and build your network. DigiMarCon America 2020 Digital Marketing Conference will be held Online from June 16th to 18th, 2020, available live stream and on-demand. It is the Premier Digital Marketing Conference in North America and will be attended by thousands of Digital Marketing Professionals. Whatever your goal is; reinforcing customer loyalty, improving lead generation, increasing sales, or driving stronger consumer engagement, the DigiMarCon America 2020 line up has been specifically designed to help you develop your audience. Immerse yourself in topics like digital strategy, programmatic advertising, web experience management, usability / design, mobile marketing & retargeting, customer engagement, user acquisition, social media marketing, targeting & optimization, video marketing, data science & big data, web analytics & A/B testing, email marketing, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, paid search marketing, geo-targeting, predictive analysis & attribution, growth hacking, conversion rate optimization, growth marketing tools, marketing & sales automation, sustainable growth strategies, product marketing & UX / UI and much, much more! At DigiMarCon America 2020, you will receive all the elements you need to achieve digital marketing success! Conventional thought will be challenged, new ways of thinking will emerge, and you will leave with your head and notebooks full of action items and ideas to lead your agency / team / account to even greater success. After careful consideration in light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and concerns worldwide, DigiMarCon physical events have been postponed to 2021. In lieu of physical events for 2020, DigiMarCon is creating a 2020 Virtual Series, adding to its existing online conference. DigiMarCon America 2020 – June 16-18, 2020 (NEW) DigiMarCon Asia Pacific 2020 – September 15-17, 2020 (NEW) DigiMarCon EMEA 2020 – October 20-22, 2020 (NEW) DigiMarCon World 2020 – November 17-19, 2020 (previously scheduled) These virtual conferences, including DigiMarCon America 2020 will blend the content of our individual regional events providing the digital marketing and advertising community with the latest trends and cutting-edge technologies online, live and on demand. Be a part of DigiMarCon America 2020 and discover how to thrive and succeed as a marketer in a rapidly evolving digital world. Secure your seat now and take advantage of our discounted super early bird registration rates. For more details visit https://digimarconamerica.com.
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
PHASE 3 REOPENING (with Restrictions and Safeguards) June 19, 2020
The County of Los Angeles has issued an updated Health Officer Order which permits the re-opening of the following businesses effective immediately, Friday, June 19th:
These businesses can begin opening immediately but must comply with their sector Protocols and post at their place of business those distancing and infection control protocols, established by the County of Los Angeles, before re-opening.
- Nail salons
- Cosmetology services
- Spas offering aesthetic and massage services
- Tattoo and piercing shops
- Tanning salons
- Casinos, card rooms and satellite wagering sites
- Bar and wineries not anchored to food services
The protocols for Bars, Wineries, Tasting Rooms and Breweries can be found here.
The protocols for Personal Care Establishments can be found here.
The protocols for Gambling Businesses that must be followed can be found here.
In addition, protests and faith-based services held outdoors will no longer have limits on how many people can participate, starting Friday.
At a Glance: Highlights of the Guidelines for Reopening
Additional Information for Individual SectorsNail Services
- All employees and customers will be screened for symptoms, including cough and fever. Anyone feeling unwell should stay home.
- Customers must wear a face covering at all times, unless exempted for a particular service.
- Physical distancing must be maintained and capacity will be limited.
- Waiting rooms will be limited or closed and amenities, such as magazines, will be removed.
- Reservations are required for personal services.
- Contactless forms of payments are encouraged.
- Staff must wear a cloth face covering at all times. Staff may be required to wear a respirator, which is necessary when ventilation is insufficient to reduce exposure below permissible exposure limits established in state code.
- For certain procedures workers may need to wear, in addition to their face covering, a face shield and gloves.
- You may not receive multiple services, for example a manicure and a pedicure, at the same time.
- Reservations are required.
- Customers must wear face coverings at all times while in the facility, except when the face covering must be removed for the performance of services involving that part of the face.
- In addition to face coverings, staff are required to wear a face shield when they are providing services that do not enable the client to wear a face covering. Staff should also wear disposable gloves throughout the entire esthetic service.
- Staff must wash their hands before any services are provided.
- Customers must wear face coverings during the entirety of the massage service.
- Hand treatments will be provided as the last part of the service.
- Gloves are required throughout the tattoo and piercing sessions.
- Mouth/nose area piercings and tattooing are suspended.
- Occupancy is limited to 50%, and food and beverages are only allowed at restaurants and bars.
- Bars and wineries may serve only alcohol and the establishment does not need to be affiliated with food services, as the previous order required.
- Customers will not be able to order drinks at the bar or counter.
- Capacity is limited to 50% and customers will need to be seated to order and consume beverages.
- No entertainment is allowed.
Business owners should make sure that social distancing measures are in place to protect employees and customers including having all employees wear face coverings.
GOVERNOR NEWSOM'S NEW MANDATORY ORDER TO WEAR A MASK
In order to combat the rising number of COVID cases, Governor Newsom has mandated a new statewide order that people wear masks or other coverings in public spaces, including while taking public transportation, seeking medical care, shopping and in most work scenarios. Exceptions: Children under two, people eating or drinking in restaurants provided they can maintain a minimum six foot distance from other customers and staff who are not members of the same household. Additionally, anyone with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a face covering can disregard the order.
Still closed are movie theaters, live performance theaters, entertainment centers, concert halls and venues, stadiums, arenas, gaming facilities, theme parks, lounges and nightclubs, hot tubs, steam rooms and saunas not located on a residential property and festivals. Click here for a detailed list of what is currently open and closed in L.A. County.