Lunch & Learn at Duke's Malibu with Howard Lim of HOW CREATIVEName: Lunch & Learn at Duke's Malibu with Howard Lim of HOW CREATIVEDate: July 16, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:How to Build Your Brand to Build Your Business:
Fortune 500 Branding Expert Howard A. Lim, President of HOWCreative.com
This seminar is for every attendee from entrepreneurs to CEOs. If you want to see profits in your business, it's time to pay attention to your brand. A company cannot afford to waste its budget year over year with trial-and-error branding. By undergoing a deeper consideration of your brand, you can create a lasting positive impact that increases sales, customers, loyalty, value and overall compelling experience. In Howard A. Lim's presentation, he'll walk you through the most common branding mistakes that cost businesses thousands of dollars each year. You'll discover how branding your business the right way can help your company stay relevant and unique in the marketplace for the next 5, 10, or 15 years. Explaining specific tactics such as sequencing your online and offline media for greater ROI, Howard will help you uncover ways to create a brand and culture that attracts customers and employee talent, as well as open doors to increased revenue streams.
- Leverage your business, products and services to give you a competitive edge
- Develop the "right" strategy and execution for your business, and turn it into a radically more successful brand
- Engage many more loyal customers through your touchpoints without losing them to your competition
- Uncover branding secrets used by Fortune 100 companies
- Integrate your media into a single, authoritative voice
- Avoid common branding mistakes that cost your business thousands of dollars a year
- Turn your business into a unique brand that provides a memorable experience
- Stay relevant over the next 5, 10, 15 years
- Increase revenue streams to expand your business
- Create a culture to attract loyal employees and customers
Mr. Lim's work has been featured in:
Delta Airlines, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Macworld, BRANDWEEK, HOW Magazine, ABC, FOX, CBS, just to name a few.
Interested in Advertising?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of advertising opportunities!