"Thirsty Thursday" Happy Hour Multi-Chamber Mixer!
Grab your favorite quencher and j
Make sure you hit the final Register button!
· Be online at least 5 minutes before to check your mic and video. This will work best if you have your video on!
· Treat your screenname like your name badge. Rename yourself by clicking on the ellipses on your screen, or using the participant panel and right-clicking on your name. Consider renaming yourself to include your business. For example, “Jane Doe – Valley Lighting”
· Feel free to use a virtual background. This is a great way to market your business or share a bit about who you are!
· Gallery view will allow you see multiple people at once on a grid. Speaker view will enlarge the speaker’s image and will automatically switch to any speaker.
· Please mute yourself unless you are speaking. Be aware that any sounds in your environment are broadcast to everyone in the meeting.
· To temporarily unmute yourself, hold the spacebar down while you are speaking.
· Use the chat box to give other attendees information & links about your business. Be sure to save the chat at the end of the event by clicking on the 3 dots or “More” in the chat box and it will give you the option to save the chat.
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
Interested in Sponsoring an event?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!
BUSINESS OWNERS: STATE REQUIRES EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH MEDICAL GRADE MASKS, AND YOU CAN ACQUIRE THEM AT NO OR LOW COST
The LA County Department of Public Health (LADPH) updated its Health Officer Order on March 22, 2022 to lift mask requirements in most venues outside of health facilities. Employers still need to follow OSHA guidelines and offer well fitting medical grade N95, or KN95, KF94 or respirators to employees who work indoors and have contact with other workers, customers or members of the public.
FREE PPE packages, including N95 masks, are available through PPE Unite at http://www.ppeunite.org or by calling (747)224-7742. The City of Los Angeles also has low-cost N95 masks available for purchase at http://www.lovla.org.
Also, employers are required to report any cluster of worksite COVID-19 cases. A cluster is when three (3) or more laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 are known or reported at the worksite within a 14-day period. Reports to LAC DPH should be made as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after reports or knowledge of at least three cases. Report to LAC DPH online or by phone: 1-888-397-3993.