LATEST COVID-19 REGULATIONS
STATE REQUIRES EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH MEDICAL GRADE MASKS TO BE WORN INDOORS AT ALL TIMES
N95 Masks are highly encouraged in place of all other types of masks per the CDC. They are currently available for free at various retail sites including CVS and Walgreens.
BUSINESSES: FREE PPE packages, including N95 masks, are available through PPE Unite at www.ppeunite.org or by calling (747)224-7742. The City of Los Angeles also has low-cost N95 masks available for purchase at www.lovla.org.
The LA County Department of Public Health (LADPH) has updated its Health Officer Order as follows:
- No later than January 17, 2022, all employers are required to provide employees who work indoors and in close contact with others or the public with a well-fitting medical grade mask, surgical mask or higher-level respirator, such as an N95 filtering facepiece respirator or KN95, and require them to wear the masks at all times while indoors at the worksite or facility.
- In alignment with the State Public Health Officer's Order of December 31, 2021, beginning January 15, 2022, attendance thresholds are lowered to 500 attendees for Indoor Mega Events and 5,000 attendees for Outdoor Mega Events.
- Masks must be worn at all times while indoors at Cardrooms, except when actively eating or drinking in required designated dining areas.
- Recommend that at Mega Events, Performance Venues, Movie Theatres, and Entertainment Venues, food and drink only be consumed, where possible, in designated dining areas.
- Mega Events, Performance Venues, Movie Theatres and Entertainment Venues are responsible for messaging, signage, and compliance with masking requirement unless spectators/customers are actively eating or drinking.