Calabasas Self Storage
Storage, Self Storage & Moving
- Open 7 days/wk – 365 days/year
- Indoor & Outdoor Units
- Competitive Pricing
- Individual Door Alarm System
- Solid Wall Construction
- Closed Circuit Video Surveillance
- National Award Winning Self Storage Facility - 24 hour Controlled Access Available - Competitive Pricing
- - Digital Closed Circuit Video Surveillance - No Deposit Required
- 7am-7pm 365 days a year
- - Electronic Smoke & Heat Detection - Month to Month Rental Agreements - No Deposit Required! - Member of the California
- 2. HOW SAFE IS YOUR FACILITY? We are a National Award Winning Facility with Solid Wall Construction, individual door ala
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
Interested in Sponsoring an event?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!
BUSINESS OWNERS: STATE REQUIRES EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH MEDICAL GRADE MASKS, AND YOU CAN ACQUIRE THEM AT NO OR LOW COST
The LA County Department of Public Health (LADPH) updated its Health Officer Order on March 22, 2022 to lift mask requirements in most venues outside of health facilities. Employers still need to follow OSHA guidelines and offer well fitting medical grade N95, or KN95, KF94 or respirators to employees who work indoors and have contact with other workers, customers or members of the public.
FREE PPE packages, including N95 masks, are available through PPE Unite at http://www.ppeunite.org or by calling (747)224-7742. The City of Los Angeles also has low-cost N95 masks available for purchase at http://www.lovla.org.
Also, employers are required to report any cluster of worksite COVID-19 cases. A cluster is when three (3) or more laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 are known or reported at the worksite within a 14-day period. Reports to LAC DPH should be made as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after reports or knowledge of at least three cases. Report to LAC DPH online or by phone: 1-888-397-3993.