Cassel Photography and Documentation
PhotographyEmergency Preparedness - Safety, Security & Supplies
Richard Cassel is a commercial photographer who does photography for business marketing, everything from homes to headshots. He specializes in documenting property to help with asset loss recovery in major insurance claims such as fire, earthquake, burglary and floods. He has been involved with the Malibu Chamber of Commerce since 2016 and has lived in Calabasas with his family since 1994.
- Video documentation is the process of recording home or business inventories by videographing their contents, including
- What is Documentation? Video documentation is the process of recording home or business inventories by videographing the
- Claims will be expedited with little or no dispute. Items easily forgotten will be recorded, virtually paying the cost
- In a 2015 lawsuit, Lee vs. California Capital Insurance, the California court of Appeals ruled in favor of an insurance
- fine artwork. china, silver and crystal collections. home entertainment systems. antique furniture. measurements of
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
Interested in Sponsoring an event?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!
BUSINESS OWNERS: STATE REQUIRES EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH MEDICAL GRADE MASKS, AND YOU CAN ACQUIRE THEM AT NO OR LOW COST
The LA County Department of Public Health (LADPH) updated its Health Officer Order on March 22, 2022 to lift mask requirements in most venues outside of health facilities. Employers still need to follow OSHA guidelines and offer well fitting medical grade N95, or KN95, KF94 or respirators to employees who work indoors and have contact with other workers, customers or members of the public.
FREE PPE packages, including N95 masks, are available through PPE Unite at http://www.ppeunite.org or by calling (747)224-7742. The City of Los Angeles also has low-cost N95 masks available for purchase at http://www.lovla.org.
Also, employers are required to report any cluster of worksite COVID-19 cases. A cluster is when three (3) or more laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 are known or reported at the worksite within a 14-day period. Reports to LAC DPH should be made as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after reports or knowledge of at least three cases. Report to LAC DPH online or by phone: 1-888-397-3993.