Kati Asgarifar DDS
Dentists, Orthodontists & Periodontists
Agoura Hills Orthodontist World Class Smiles!
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve for all of your Orthodontic needs.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their orthodontic health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting
- High Standards A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality Orthodontic servi
- Education & Prevention As an Orthodontic practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the
- Uncompromising Safety Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and oursel
- Training & Expertise As your Orthodontic dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a
- A Positive Experience Building a foundation of trust by treating our Orthodontic patients as special individuals is vit
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
Interested in Sponsoring an event?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!
BUSINESS OWNERS: STATE REQUIRES EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH MEDICAL GRADE MASKS, AND YOU CAN ACQUIRE THEM AT NO OR LOW COST
The LA County Department of Public Health (LADPH) updated its Health Officer Order on March 22, 2022 to lift mask requirements in most venues outside of health facilities. Employers still need to follow OSHA guidelines and offer well fitting medical grade N95, or KN95, KF94 or respirators to employees who work indoors and have contact with other workers, customers or members of the public.
FREE PPE packages, including N95 masks, are available through PPE Unite at http://www.ppeunite.org or by calling (747)224-7742. The City of Los Angeles also has low-cost N95 masks available for purchase at http://www.lovla.org.
Also, employers are required to report any cluster of worksite COVID-19 cases. A cluster is when three (3) or more laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 are known or reported at the worksite within a 14-day period. Reports to LAC DPH should be made as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after reports or knowledge of at least three cases. Report to LAC DPH online or by phone: 1-888-397-3993.