Dr. Hall (Anthony Hall DC DACBSP), Doctor of Chiropractic
Get out of pain and restore full-healthy function...
25 years of practice (23 years in Malibu), with an excellent rating in patient care, gives Dr. Hall an excellent reputation as a trusted and experienced chiropractor.
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Concussion Registry (ACR) Certified - diagnosis and management of concussion, qualified to make return-to-play decisions.
The Four Phases of Your Treatment:
1. give you immediate relief
2. get you out of pain and discomfort
3. assist you to restore full strength and function
4. help you become and stay highly resistant to injury and disease
Basic life Support BL R.21 for healthcare Providers (ARC) - breathing and cardiac emergencies in adult, child and infant patients
U.S. Center for SAFESPORT trained - prevent, recognize and respond to abuse and misconduct in youth sports
CDC Heads Up safe brain, stronger future. - trained to talk about, prevent, and respond to concussions in young athletes
Sacral Occipital Technique (SOT) - correct functioning of the primary respiratory mechanism and tension of the dura mater
Gonstead - maximum balance and stability in the spinal column
Leander - flexion/distraction
Full Spine Specific
Thompson Technique - cervical, ishium and sacral corrections
NET - Neuro-Emotional Technique
TBM - Total Body Modification
NOT - Neuro-Organizational Technique