Malibu Country Inn
Hotels & Motels
Malibu Country Inn: Your Next Retreat near California's Renowned Malibu Coastline
**Please note: Our Policies have changed, please review these prior to making a reservation.**
Within the sounds of waves brushing up to the shoreline, the palm trees swaying briskly back and forth, and the luxurious surrounding aroma of fresh budding flowers, is the newly renovated Malibu Country Inn, your absolute California Oasis. Our hotel in Malibu, California on the beach offers a sense of tranquility and serenity, essentially a paradise for those seeking one.
Home to some of Hollywood’s adored celebrities, savvy socialites, brazen beach bums, and seasoned surfers, Malibu, California is one of the most sought after beach city destinations in the United States.Situated only 30 miles west of downtown Los Angeles, Malibu is well known not only for its tropical climate, but for its location along the epic highway stretch of the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH), which just happens to offer one of the most stunningly scenic drives in the world.
With our prime location, our hotel in Malibu, California on the beach offers the perfect night’s stay for those traveling along the PCH from San Francisco to LA or the other way around.
Signs planted in and around the beach city, praise Malibu as “21 miles of scenic beauty,” and this is because it certainly is! With a variety of local attractions such as, Getty Villa, the Malibu Half Marathon, and “the Bu,” which local surfers use to describe the glorious group of beaches along the coastline, including the famous Zuma Beach, it’s not hard understand why
- The Perfect Malibu Accommodations Choose the perfect room from our 16 unique, boutique-style accommodations, complete wi
- Thoughtful Touches Convenience, comfort and serenity - it's what we do best: Heated pool On-site dining Free Newspaper
- Our Restaurant *We apologize for the inconvenience, but our restaurant, Ocean Blue, is currently being renovated. We wil
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
PHASE 3 REOPENING (with Restrictions and Safeguards) June 19, 2020
The County of Los Angeles has issued an updated Health Officer Order which permits the re-opening of the following businesses effective immediately, Friday, June 19th:
These businesses can begin opening immediately but must comply with their sector Protocols and post at their place of business those distancing and infection control protocols, established by the County of Los Angeles, before re-opening.
- Nail salons
- Cosmetology services
- Spas offering aesthetic and massage services
- Tattoo and piercing shops
- Tanning salons
- Casinos, card rooms and satellite wagering sites
- Bar and wineries not anchored to food services
The protocols for Bars, Wineries, Tasting Rooms and Breweries can be found here.
The protocols for Personal Care Establishments can be found here.
The protocols for Gambling Businesses that must be followed can be found here.
In addition, protests and faith-based services held outdoors will no longer have limits on how many people can participate, starting Friday.
At a Glance: Highlights of the Guidelines for Reopening
Additional Information for Individual SectorsNail Services
- All employees and customers will be screened for symptoms, including cough and fever. Anyone feeling unwell should stay home.
- Customers must wear a face covering at all times, unless exempted for a particular service.
- Physical distancing must be maintained and capacity will be limited.
- Waiting rooms will be limited or closed and amenities, such as magazines, will be removed.
- Reservations are required for personal services.
- Contactless forms of payments are encouraged.
- Staff must wear a cloth face covering at all times. Staff may be required to wear a respirator, which is necessary when ventilation is insufficient to reduce exposure below permissible exposure limits established in state code.
- For certain procedures workers may need to wear, in addition to their face covering, a face shield and gloves.
- You may not receive multiple services, for example a manicure and a pedicure, at the same time.
- Reservations are required.
- Customers must wear face coverings at all times while in the facility, except when the face covering must be removed for the performance of services involving that part of the face.
- In addition to face coverings, staff are required to wear a face shield when they are providing services that do not enable the client to wear a face covering. Staff should also wear disposable gloves throughout the entire esthetic service.
- Staff must wash their hands before any services are provided.
- Customers must wear face coverings during the entirety of the massage service.
- Hand treatments will be provided as the last part of the service.
- Gloves are required throughout the tattoo and piercing sessions.
- Mouth/nose area piercings and tattooing are suspended.
- Occupancy is limited to 50%, and food and beverages are only allowed at restaurants and bars.
- Bars and wineries may serve only alcohol and the establishment does not need to be affiliated with food services, as the previous order required.
- Customers will not be able to order drinks at the bar or counter.
- Capacity is limited to 50% and customers will need to be seated to order and consume beverages.
- No entertainment is allowed.
Business owners should make sure that social distancing measures are in place to protect employees and customers including having all employees wear face coverings.
GOVERNOR NEWSOM'S NEW MANDATORY ORDER TO WEAR A MASK
In order to combat the rising number of COVID cases, Governor Newsom has mandated a new statewide order that people wear masks or other coverings in public spaces, including while taking public transportation, seeking medical care, shopping and in most work scenarios. Exceptions: Children under two, people eating or drinking in restaurants provided they can maintain a minimum six foot distance from other customers and staff who are not members of the same household. Additionally, anyone with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a face covering can disregard the order.
Still closed are movie theaters, live performance theaters, entertainment centers, concert halls and venues, stadiums, arenas, gaming facilities, theme parks, lounges and nightclubs, hot tubs, steam rooms and saunas not located on a residential property and festivals. Click here for a detailed list of what is currently open and closed in L.A. County.