Malibu Escrow Corporation
About: For more than fifty years Malibu Escrow Corp has been making real estate transactions easier for our customers. Malibu is one of the most beautiful and desirable places to live and we know you’re ready to move in as soon as possible. We strive to simplify that process.
SERVICES: Malibu Escrow Corp provides all essential escrow services. Designed to ease the process of home buying and selling, Malibu Escrow Corporation maintains an in-house notary public as well to ensure maximum efficiency throughout the purchase and sale of your property.
- AMANDA WOLSEY Office Manager Amanda earned her Bachelors of Science degree from Cal State Northridge in 2008 followed b
- BARBARA PRAINO Owner & Escrow Officer Barbara has worked for Malibu Escrow the past 51 years. Growing up in Malibu she
- BEVAN COBB Escrow Assistant & Notary Bevan is a Southern California native and grew up enjoying her time on the beautif
- ROCHELLE SMITH Junior Escrow Officer, Mobile Home Expert & Notary Chelle has worked for Malibu Escrow since 2009. Chell
- LISA YBARRA Escrow Officer & Notary Lisa Ybarra has worked in escrow from the 18% interest rates in the early 80s to
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
Interested in Sponsoring an event?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of advertising opportunities!
BUSINESS OWNERS: STATE REQUIRES EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH MEDICAL GRADE MASKS, AND YOU CAN ACQUIRE THEM AT NO OR LOW COST
The LA County Department of Public Health (LADPH) updated its Health Officer Order on March 22, 2022 to lift mask requirements in most venues outside of health facilities. Employers still need to follow OSHA guidelines and offer well fitting medical grade N95, or KN95, KF94 or respirators to employees who work indoors and have contact with other workers, customers or members of the public.
FREE PPE packages, including N95 masks, are available through PPE Unite at http://www.ppeunite.org or by calling (747)224-7742. The City of Los Angeles also has low-cost N95 masks available for purchase at http://www.lovla.org.
Also, employers are required to report any cluster of worksite COVID-19 cases. A cluster is when three (3) or more laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 are known or reported at the worksite within a 14-day period. Reports to LAC DPH should be made as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after reports or knowledge of at least three cases. Report to LAC DPH online or by phone: 1-888-397-3993.