Malibu Insurance Group
“Friends and the media describe Ted Silverberg as an innovator, visionary, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, charity auctioneer, competitive athlete, family man, leader and a business conduit.”
President and CEO Ted Silverberg began his insurance career in 1985, and from the start, has been renowned nationally as a true leader and pioneer in insurance planning and procurement. He has won numerous national insurance awards for his work and his accomplishments, and has been featured in magazines and industry publications.
In addition to insurance planning, Ted’s career continued as a highly sought after industry trainer and motivational speaker. He went on to start and build several successful companies, and was named to the advisory boards of several insurance industry groups.
Ted has lived in Malibu California since 1980 and has raised 2 amazing daughters in the Malibu school system. He loves surfing, traveling, stand up paddling, mixed martial arts, and is an all around happy man!
Using Life Insurance to Your Advantage!
Malibu Insurance Group has been prestigiously recognized as “The life insurance gurus” and Innovators of custom design Estate and Business succession planning.
In the 1980’s Ted designed unique and radically forward thinking uses for Life Insurance. His unique concepts formed new innovative methods of asset protection, charitable giving, estate planning and protection. Ted helped devise and place policies that built tax benefitted estates and legacies. Ted’s work provided for families, pets, companies and the insured’s favorite causes and cha
- First and foremost we are a Malibu family owned business designed to help families. Malibu Insurance Group was founde
- We rely on collecting and analyzing policies, to base procurement decisions on rational decision making. Thus it is no
- We often compete against time, past performances and industry policies to evaluate, enhance and procure the most compreh
- Private Clients / Personal Lines Business / Commercial Sports / Entertainment Life / Health / Disability / Group Plans A
- Professional Liability Bonds Life and Retirement Business Planning Charitable Planning Wealth Transfer Asset Repositioni
Interested in Advertising?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!