CateringTakeout & Delivery
We have been catering in and around the Los Angeles and Orange County area for over twenty years. Choosing the perfect caterer for your special event is so important.
At Monrose, our team is creative and passionate about great food and great service. In a world of ever changing menus and styles, Monrose stands out.
We will personalize and customize your entire event for you, your choices are limited only by your own imagination.
We will work with you to make sure you have a perfect party. Plus you will love the extra touches we provide to you and your guests.
- When it comes to planning your corporate event, there are a lot of things that you have to worry about, but the food sho
- We can cater any event: Weddings, Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings
- Your event can have a buffet, cocktail reception, French service or hors d'oeuvres (displayed, plated or stations). We c
- We have many options to choose from: American (New), American (Traditional), Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese,
- We can set up an open bar for your event. Alcohol can also be served that includes a champagne toast, house beer, house
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
Interested in Sponsoring an event?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of advertising opportunities!
BUSINESS OWNERS: STATE REQUIRES EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH MEDICAL GRADE MASKS, AND YOU CAN ACQUIRE THEM AT NO OR LOW COST
The LA County Department of Public Health (LADPH) updated its Health Officer Order on March 22, 2022 to lift mask requirements in most venues outside of health facilities. Employers still need to follow OSHA guidelines and offer well fitting medical grade N95, or KN95, KF94 or respirators to employees who work indoors and have contact with other workers, customers or members of the public.
FREE PPE packages, including N95 masks, are available through PPE Unite at http://www.ppeunite.org or by calling (747)224-7742. The City of Los Angeles also has low-cost N95 masks available for purchase at http://www.lovla.org.
Also, employers are required to report any cluster of worksite COVID-19 cases. A cluster is when three (3) or more laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 are known or reported at the worksite within a 14-day period. Reports to LAC DPH should be made as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after reports or knowledge of at least three cases. Report to LAC DPH online or by phone: 1-888-397-3993.