At RLB Architecture we partner, educate and protect our clients’ best interest through the entire decision-making design and construction process. Our creative and streamline problem solving approach leads to a satisfying quality outcome that also saves our clients’ money, time and frustration. Our core values include:
• Caring/Protecting—We protect our clients because their best interests come first.
• Leadership—We conduct the entire project team to produce a successful outcome. The principal, Richard Blumenberg, is involved in all phases of the project.
• Craftsmanship—We produce highly detailed drawings that allow the contractor to bid and build the project right the first time.
• Problem-solving—We observe the construction of the contractor and endeavor to make sure that the work is in conformance with our drawings to achieve a high-quality result. We are proactive to respond quickly to contractor’s questions and needs which results in money and time savings by the client and contractor.
• Partnering—With our expertise, we educate our clients while being active- listeners so they are comfortable and trust every decision that’s being made on the way.
RLB Architecture was established in 1997 by Richard Blumenberg, AIA, LEED AP, after a 16-year partnership in Choate Associates. He is the architect of over 150 projects ranging from residential remodels/additions, to new homes, and commercial projects.
His work has been published in Luxe, House Beautiful, California Homes, Los Angeles Home and Décor, and the Los Angeles Home Book.
Interested in Advertising?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!