At RLB Architecture we partner, educate and protect our clients’ best interest through the entire decision-making design and construction process. Our creative and streamline problem solving approach leads to a satisfying quality outcome that also saves our clients’ money, time and frustration. Our core values include:
• Caring/Protecting—We protect our clients because their best interests come first.
• Leadership—We conduct the entire project team to produce a successful outcome. The principal, Richard Blumenberg, is involved in all phases of the project.
• Craftsmanship—We produce highly detailed drawings that allow the contractor to bid and build the project right the first time.
• Problem-solving—We observe the construction of the contractor and endeavor to make sure that the work is in conformance with our drawings to achieve a high-quality result. We are proactive to respond quickly to contractor’s questions and needs which results in money and time savings by the client and contractor.
• Partnering—With our expertise, we educate our clients while being active- listeners so they are comfortable and trust every decision that’s being made on the way.
RLB Architecture was established in 1997 by Richard Blumenberg, AIA, LEED AP, after a 16-year partnership in Choate Associates. He is the architect of over 150 projects ranging from residential remodels/additions, to new homes, and commercial projects.
His work has been published in Luxe, House Beautiful, California Homes, Los Angeles Home and Décor, and the Los Angeles Home Book.