The Beach House Malibu
Addiction Recovery & Rehab - Alcohol & Drug
Situated on the most private and exclusive sandy beach in Malibu, Broad Beach. The Beach House recovery home offers a unique blend of amenities in an ultra luxury oceanfront home, and the support and guidance of an expert team of recovery professionals. Oceanfront opulence abounds at The Beach House recovery home. With tropical landscaping and pristine white sand beaches, this is a home unlike any other– offering elegant accommodations, beachfront decks and spectacular views on all five levels, peaceful and inspirational environment and perfectly appointed private and semi-private suites. There is a private elevator in the home as well as a beautiful staircase. The kitchen is word class for any chef and we keep it stocked and full of fresh vegetables, meals, and fruits.
There is a professional size pool table in the main living area for sober fun and entertainment. We offer an on-site gym with elliptical machine and treadmill as well as a private pool and hot tub on the deck that sits on top of the magnificent beach. The views and sounds of this experience of living matches no other in the world. The Broad Beach area of Malibu is home to many people who are in the entertainment and music industry, and they are attracted to the area’s privacy and remote setting. Broad Beach is a one-mile stretch of beautiful Malibu coastline and includes many beachfront homes. A fact that is not often spoke about is that Broad Beach Road was originally part of the famous Hwy 1 known as Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) before PCH was rerouted. The popular Zuma Beach is to the east of Broad Beach
- Welcome to Beach House Treatment, the most individualized and customizable treatment process in the world. Treating a di
- The Unique Program offered at Malibu Beach Sober Living is a transitional sanctuary between primary treatment and your r
- Comprehensive review of continuing care plans Personal training Financial recovery Spiritual recovery Relationship recov
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
PHASE 3 REOPENING (with Restrictions and Safeguards) June 19, 2020
The County of Los Angeles has issued an updated Health Officer Order which permits the re-opening of the following businesses effective immediately, Friday, June 19th:
These businesses can begin opening immediately but must comply with their sector Protocols and post at their place of business those distancing and infection control protocols, established by the County of Los Angeles, before re-opening.
- Nail salons
- Cosmetology services
- Spas offering aesthetic and massage services
- Tattoo and piercing shops
- Tanning salons
- Casinos, card rooms and satellite wagering sites
- Bar and wineries not anchored to food services
The protocols for Bars, Wineries, Tasting Rooms and Breweries can be found here.
The protocols for Personal Care Establishments can be found here.
The protocols for Gambling Businesses that must be followed can be found here.
In addition, protests and faith-based services held outdoors will no longer have limits on how many people can participate, starting Friday.
At a Glance: Highlights of the Guidelines for Reopening
Additional Information for Individual SectorsNail Services
- All employees and customers will be screened for symptoms, including cough and fever. Anyone feeling unwell should stay home.
- Customers must wear a face covering at all times, unless exempted for a particular service.
- Physical distancing must be maintained and capacity will be limited.
- Waiting rooms will be limited or closed and amenities, such as magazines, will be removed.
- Reservations are required for personal services.
- Contactless forms of payments are encouraged.
- Staff must wear a cloth face covering at all times. Staff may be required to wear a respirator, which is necessary when ventilation is insufficient to reduce exposure below permissible exposure limits established in state code.
- For certain procedures workers may need to wear, in addition to their face covering, a face shield and gloves.
- You may not receive multiple services, for example a manicure and a pedicure, at the same time.
- Reservations are required.
- Customers must wear face coverings at all times while in the facility, except when the face covering must be removed for the performance of services involving that part of the face.
- In addition to face coverings, staff are required to wear a face shield when they are providing services that do not enable the client to wear a face covering. Staff should also wear disposable gloves throughout the entire esthetic service.
- Staff must wash their hands before any services are provided.
- Customers must wear face coverings during the entirety of the massage service.
- Hand treatments will be provided as the last part of the service.
- Gloves are required throughout the tattoo and piercing sessions.
- Mouth/nose area piercings and tattooing are suspended.
- Occupancy is limited to 50%, and food and beverages are only allowed at restaurants and bars.
- Bars and wineries may serve only alcohol and the establishment does not need to be affiliated with food services, as the previous order required.
- Customers will not be able to order drinks at the bar or counter.
- Capacity is limited to 50% and customers will need to be seated to order and consume beverages.
- No entertainment is allowed.
Business owners should make sure that social distancing measures are in place to protect employees and customers including having all employees wear face coverings.
GOVERNOR NEWSOM'S NEW MANDATORY ORDER TO WEAR A MASK
In order to combat the rising number of COVID cases, Governor Newsom has mandated a new statewide order that people wear masks or other coverings in public spaces, including while taking public transportation, seeking medical care, shopping and in most work scenarios. Exceptions: Children under two, people eating or drinking in restaurants provided they can maintain a minimum six foot distance from other customers and staff who are not members of the same household. Additionally, anyone with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a face covering can disregard the order.
Still closed are movie theaters, live performance theaters, entertainment centers, concert halls and venues, stadiums, arenas, gaming facilities, theme parks, lounges and nightclubs, hot tubs, steam rooms and saunas not located on a residential property and festivals. Click here for a detailed list of what is currently open and closed in L.A. County.