The Shark Fund
Schools - PublicNonprofit Organizations & Foundations
We Are The Shark Fund!
The Shark Fund is the sole fundraising organization for Malibu Middle and High Schools. Your donation supports programs for every student and teacher on campus!
Your contribution to The Shark Fund provides direct support to these vital programs:
- PTSA Programs and Services
- Arts Angels - Supporting Music, Visual and Performing Arts
- Athletic Booster Club - Supporting all of our great Sports Teams
- 21st Century Classrooms and Library Support
- STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness, Prevention, and Counseling
- SAT/ACT Prep, After School Tutoring, and College/Career counseling
- Field Trips, Guest Speakers, Special Events
- New Familiy Orientation, Get Your Stuff Day, Teacher Appreciation - Lunch
- MUCH MORE!
The Shark Fund is the primary fundraising organization for Malibu Middle and High Schools, providing funds raised for the PTSA, Athletic Booster Club and Arts Angels. Your donation helps to make Malibu secondary schools exceptional by supporting the efforts of these three organizations to infuse the community, sports and arts across our schools. Additionally, the Shark Fund directly supports the schools by supplementing staff and staffed programs not provided by the district.
The Shark Fund is seeking 100% participation from parents. We request an annual donation of $2,500 per student, but welcome any amount. Parent donations help complement the funding we seek from local businesses, the city and community entities.100% of your tax-deductible donation stays in Malibu.