Cassel Photography and Documentation
Richard Cassel is a commercial photographer who does photography for business marketing, everything from homes to headshots. He specializes in documenting property to help with asset loss recovery in major insurance claims such as fire, earthquake, burglary and floods. He has been involved with the Malibu Chamber of Commerce since 2016 and has lived in Calabasas with his family since 1994.
- Video documentation is the process of recording home or business inventories by videographing their contents, including
- What is Documentation? Video documentation is the process of recording home or business inventories by videographing the
- Claims will be expedited with little or no dispute. Items easily forgotten will be recorded, virtually paying the cost
- In a 2015 lawsuit, Lee vs. California Capital Insurance, the California court of Appeals ruled in favor of an insurance
- fine artwork. china, silver and crystal collections. home entertainment systems. antique furniture. measurements of
Interested in Advertising?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!