Connect with other business professionals
- Connections Breakfasts -- Promote your business ‘mini- expo style,” these are offered throughout the year to members.
- Malibu Sunset Networking Mixers -- bring business people together in a social setting at no cost to members, except at our holiday celebration.
- Members are encouraged to join any of the Chamber’s Committees—give us your input and develop relationships with other members at the same time.
- Volunteering is a great way to network, and members have priority in volunteering for Chamber events.
Reach potential customers
- Your business, with its 30-word description, is promoted in the Online Membership Directory at www.Malibu.org. "UPGRADES" are available please look under marketing & advertising services, we offer direct links, add your logo or upload a banner to direct potential clients directly to you.
- Malibu Business and Community Directory.
- Advertise your business on the Malibu Chamber Website and Business and Community Directory of Malibu for an additional cost.
- To showcase your business to our members, printed member lists are available on mailing labels for a small cost.
- Your business will be listed in the Malibu Chamber Newsletter as a new member and each anniversary year upon renewal.
- The Chamber has several sponsorship opportunities to offer its member. Sponsorships support Chamber events and gain community recognition for your company.
- Email your message. The Chamber can send your promotion to 3000+ email addresses.
- Attend events where Malibu Chamber Members engage with speakers knowledgeable about subjects that matter to members.
- Explore links on the Chamber's Business Services and Information Gateway webpage which provide information and insight on services and topics relevant to managing a successful business.
- Services for "members only”
- Your business is listed online at www.Malibu.org, which provides a direct link to your company web site if you choose Executive Level Membership or greater.
- The Chamber refers your business to incoming phone, email, mail and walk-in inquiries.
- Advertise your business on the Malibu Chamber of Commerce Website and Business & Community Directory for an additional cost.
- Member businesses related to our Visitors Guide, Wedding Guide and Relocation Guide are featured when applicable.