Connect with other business professionals
- Connections Breakfast, 2nd Wednesdays -- Promote your business ‘mini- expo style,” these are offered throughout the year to members.
- Malibu Sunset Networking Mixers -- Showcases member's business and brings people together in a social setting with drinks and appetizers
- Members are encouraged to join any of the Chamber’s Committees—give us your input and develop relationships with other members at the same time.
- Volunteering is a great way to network, and members have priority in volunteering for Chamber events.
Reach potential customers
- Your membership entitles you to a free personal enhanced webpage which benefits from our great SEO pull on the search engines. Here you can build your own site easily with photos, videos, ads, maps, and even directly post your personal events to the Chamber calendar.
- Your business is promoted in the Online Membership Directory at www.Malibu.org. "UPGRADES" are available please look under marketing & advertising services, we offer direct links, add your logo or upload a banner to direct potential clients directly to you.
- Malibu Business and Community Directory is published in The Guide.
- Advertise your business on the Malibu Chamber Website and Business and Community Directory of Malibu for an additional cost.
- To showcase your business to our members, printed member lists are available on mailing labels for a small cost.
- The Chamber has several event sponsorship opportunities to offer its members. Sponsorships support Chamber events and gain community recognition for your company.
- Eblasts for your personal your message. The Chamber can send your promotion to 3000+ email addresses.
- Attend events where Malibu Chamber Members engage with speakers knowledgeable about subjects that matter to members.
- Explore links on the Chamber's Business Services and Information Gateway webpage which provide information and insight on services and topics relevant to managing a successful business.
- Take advantage of free one-on-one CEO mentoring.
- Services for "members only”
- Your business is listed online at www.Malibu.org, which provides a direct link to your company web site.
- The Chamber refers your business to incoming phone, email, mail and walk-in inquiries.
- Advertise your business on the Malibu Chamber of Commerce Website and Business & Community Directory for an additional cost.
- Member businesses related to our Visitors Guide, Wedding Guide and Relocation Guide are featured when applicable.
Interested in Advertising?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of advertising opportunities!