Connect with other business professionals
- Connections Breakfast, 2nd Wednesdays -- Promote your business ‘mini- expo style,” these are offered throughout the year to members.
- Malibu Sunset Networking Mixers -- Showcases member's business and brings people together in a social setting with drinks and appetizers
- Members are encouraged to join any of the Chamber’s Committees—give us your input and develop relationships with other members at the same time.
- Volunteering is a great way to network, and members have priority in volunteering for Chamber events.
Reach potential customers
- Your membership entitles you to a free personal enhanced webpage which benefits from our great SEO pull on the search engines. Here you can build your own site easily with photos, videos, ads, maps, and even directly post your personal events to the Chamber calendar.
- Your business is promoted in the Online Membership Directory at www.Malibu.org. "UPGRADES" are available please look under marketing & advertising services, we offer direct links, add your logo or upload a banner to direct potential clients directly to you.
- Malibu Business and Community Directory is published in The Guide.
- Advertise your business on the Malibu Chamber Website and Business and Community Directory of Malibu for an additional cost.
- To showcase your business to our members, printed member lists are available on mailing labels for a small cost.
- The Chamber has several event sponsorship opportunities to offer its members. Sponsorships support Chamber events and gain community recognition for your company.
- Eblasts for your personal your message. The Chamber can send your promotion to 3000+ email addresses.
- Attend events where Malibu Chamber Members engage with speakers knowledgeable about subjects that matter to members.
- Explore links on the Chamber's Business Services and Information Gateway webpage which provide information and insight on services and topics relevant to managing a successful business.
- Take advantage of free one-on-one CEO mentoring.
- Services for "members only”
- Your business is listed online at www.Malibu.org, which provides a direct link to your company web site.
- The Chamber refers your business to incoming phone, email, mail and walk-in inquiries.
- Advertise your business on the Malibu Chamber of Commerce Website and Business & Community Directory for an additional cost.
- Member businesses related to our Visitors Guide, Wedding Guide and Relocation Guide are featured when applicable.
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN WEBINARS
ZOOM INTO BUSINESS - Learn how to host a Zoom webinar for YOUR business!
GOOGLE HANGOUTS - More cost-effective alternative to ZOOM
Still others charge a monthly fee, like GoToMeeting
Interested in Sponsoring an event?
Email: email@example.com to take advantage of advertising opportunities!
BUSINESS OWNERS: STATE REQUIRES EMPLOYERS TO PROVIDE EMPLOYEES WITH MEDICAL GRADE MASKS, AND YOU CAN ACQUIRE THEM AT NO OR LOW COST
The LA County Department of Public Health (LADPH) updated its Health Officer Order on March 22, 2022 to lift mask requirements in most venues outside of health facilities. Employers still need to follow OSHA guidelines and offer well fitting medical grade N95, or KN95, KF94 or respirators to employees who work indoors and have contact with other workers, customers or members of the public.
FREE PPE packages, including N95 masks, are available through PPE Unite at http://www.ppeunite.org or by calling (747)224-7742. The City of Los Angeles also has low-cost N95 masks available for purchase at http://www.lovla.org.
Also, employers are required to report any cluster of worksite COVID-19 cases. A cluster is when three (3) or more laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 are known or reported at the worksite within a 14-day period. Reports to LAC DPH should be made as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after reports or knowledge of at least three cases. Report to LAC DPH online or by phone: 1-888-397-3993.